summer's end



I think there are a few tomatoes that may still get harvested. I so love Shari's post of the Louise Gluck's poem "Vespers". I've been thinking about it everyday when I step outside and see those few hopeful Wisconsin Sixty Sixes and the ironically named Early Girls still producing new blossoms.

One sign of summer around here is the annual Dog Swim. Every year, after the pools have closed for the summer, there is an evening when one of the municipal pools opens for dogs to use before the pool is drained for the winter. Admission benefits a great cause and it is such a great community event.

Ramona spent a lot of time contemplating the deep end.


There were quite a few awkward exits.


This is Moose, one the sweet Newfoundlands we hung out with.


We managed to get a picture of Zeke. It's tough because he's always on the move.





In other news, I sent out my first big card order last week. It was exciting to send it on it's way.

My new project, a line of jewelry, is in its final stages and I'm hoping to have a shop update very soon.

No comments: