are you my uncle?



Last week we had the good fortune of going to visit my brother and sister in law and our one and only niece. It was great to spend some time with them. Like last time we had a delicious brunch at Blue Max Coffee.




As brief as our trip was, I did manage to squeeze in a little shopping. I splurged on some delicious Beemster gouda at the Marion Street Cheese Market. I also spent a fair amount of time salivating at Paper Source. It's crazy how much paper makes me happy.

In other news, I was accepted into this years Bazaar Bizarre. I'm pretty excited and pretty nervous as well. Today is my one week countdown, so if I am even more absent than usual, this is the reason. I am holed up in the attic making, making, making. If you are in the area come on down!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

congrats on the acceptance to the bazaar bizarre, sadly my sis and i were rejected for the boston one oh well, always next year. good luck and sell lots of crafts!

Claudia said...

ah... don't you just love paper source?... i can spend hours, yes!, hours in that little store :)

mmmm... blue max!

congrats on your first craft show!

Jessica said...

Hi I tagged you on my blog...you can play along if you'd like