some pig


We just couldn't make it all the way to the lake to capture this amazing sunset.In my desperation to capture it, it's a bit blurry.Still lovely, though.
I've been looking forward to the movie in the park series for awhile. We were just too busy with things last year to ever make it. The movies are pretty much always for kids and of the animated variety, but this week's was Charlotte's Web, which made it irresistible. Luckily, the weather cooperated and it was a gorgeous evening ,full of fireflies,that turned just the right amount of chilly.So we stuffed ourselves with snacks and candy (can you spot the DOTS box?), and some of us were up with a stomach ache. Maybe that's just what happens after you turn thirty.




I've been busy with things that definitely are not of the creative variety, but I think it's good in a way. I'm spending a lot of time creating in my head and looking forward to the second when I can get to work on things I want to do. Like things for the swap. So I think this free time premium thing may end up working out for me.

No comments: