finds on the line



It's been a long, hot, busy day, but I wanted to post some photos of my favorite finds from the thrift store this weekend. Here they all are drying on the clothesline. Oh, how I love hanging clothes on the line.Better yet, is how they smell when they come inside.

In the current issue of Martha Stewart Living
, there was a nice little tutorial for making a summer bag out of a lone pillowcase. I didn't have any orphaned ones around the house, so I was on the hunt when I was shopping. There were a few good contenders, but this was perfect:

I'm actually kind of glad that it was a loner at the store, because otherwise I would've have wanted to use them on a bed and not for the project. You can view the tutorial here.

Off for a late evening walk with my boy and my dog...

1 comment:

tiffany... said...

i love that pillowcase...
and that tutorial!
thanks.