this time last year


I've been thinking a lot about this same time last year. I do quite a bit of that comparing one year to another.I actually started my very first blog entry with similar sentiments. Without going into too much detail, last fall was a really rough time. It was made even rougher by the fact that we were 4 hours from our families. I remember one particularly difficult day I was going to go out to buy Christmas cards. I was getting ready to go, and I thought,"I should just make Christmas cards,it would be a nice distraction". I sat down with the computer and began looking for ideas and I stumbled upon the crafty blog world. It somehow felt like a revelation to me and comforted me so much.

Finding so much inspiration has meant so much for me. I can't imagine how different my life would be right at this moment if I hadn't made this discovery. I'm so thankful for all of it.

No comments: