Take that spring





I spent yesterday working in the studio. I've realized that my idea that I could use the same table for jewelry and craft projects as I use for sewing, was not very well thought out. I'm never really at an ending point to clean up all that accumulates there, and even if I was I'm not sure where it would all reside while I use the table for sewing. I need to keep my eye out for something else. A lot of people sew on the floor, but I can't quite imagine how this works.Then again, I'm not the most coordinated person in the world. I listened to The Reindeer Section the whole time. It's been a really long time since I've listened to them. Whenever I put it on,after a long time, I always think,"Oh where have you been?". If you visit the site, I recommend listening to Your Sweet Voice. A wonderfully cohesive collaboration before Gary Lightbody was "discovered" by Grey's Anatomy.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

We are all white in Massachusetts too. You managed to remind amidst my cabin fever that snow can be so beautiful.
Cheers